As Head of Product, your ultimate responsibility will be to lead the product efforts and deliver outstanding and innovative products to our customers and partners. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and implementing the company’s roadmap and strategy across all its products and services as well as leading the product team.
- 8+ years experience in product leadership preferable at startup companies. In B2B2C, Digital Health- An advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team of product managers and designers.
- Passion for building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Vast experience in product design / UX / UI.
- Experience with analytics and A/B testing tools
- Strong prioritization skills along with a self-starting attitude.
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Hands-on, detailed, approach,
- Fluent English - writing and speaking.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers and product designers matching both product vision and strategy, aligned with the company’s strategy and business objectives.
- Formalize the product strategy, prioritize effectively to create a detailed roadmap, and lead its execution.
- Work closely with the development team to implement the detailed tasks and high-level roadmap.
- Oversee all product-related activities including prioritization, feature definition, user experience, product design, and UI/UX.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as science, marketing, engineering, as well as customers and end-users, to translate needs into actionable tasks.
- Collaborate with development teams, plan sprints to translate product roadmap into prioritized actionable technical requirements.
- Develop forecasts, KPIs, and metrics.
- Use analytics, metrics, and key performance indicators to measure the product's progress.
- Implement product methodologies and best practices.
- Form a solid view of customer needs by researching users, analyzing their feedback, and regularly speaking with them.