dayzz is an innovative end to end digital sleep solution, providing personalized sleep training plans to individuals across the US. dayzz’s machine learning engine enables assessment and identification of people with high risk for common sleep problems such as: obstructive sleep apnea, circadian rhythm syndromes, insomnia, sleep deprivation, and other sleep disorders.
Once a risk for the sleep disorder is identified, the dayzz app provides personalized guidance to address the sleep disorder with the support of human sleep trainers. Continual data analysis allows the app to constantly adjust a users’ sleep training plan to fit their current needs and to make progress on their personal sleep journey. dayzz offers its sleep solution to US employers and payers to address chronic conditions and mental health, increase productivity, enhance well-being, and prevent accidents.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team and take part in leading the company’s scaling process. Our ideal candidate is a team player, creative self-starter who is hungry for success and is looking to grow with us. We are looking for the perfect combo of business understanding, creativity and project management skills.
The marketing manager will be responsible for a wide spectrum of activities
- Participate in shaping the company’s marketing strategy and its execution
- Manage the company’s PR activity
- Lead the formulation, execution, and analytics of large scale marketing campaigns while working with multiple suppliers
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to create content supporting marketing and sales efforts
- Manage company’s social channels
- Curate and edit professional and marketing content
- University degree
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in a similar role
- Native English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record working and managing a variety of suppliers
If you are highly talented and a motivated marketing superstar - contact us